What is a Life Coach?
Welcome! I’m so glad that you are here. Life coaching can be an incredible tool in the real life of everyday people, but most especially for those who have specific goals in mind, things which they wish to change, issues they wish to address. Let's review some of those benefits so you'll better understand what you and I can accomplish together.
- Life coaching is a process and helps you think outside the box, looking at things from a fresh perspective so that you can find hope, overcome challenges, and develop strategies.
- I help individuals live more authentic and fulfilling lives based on their new discoveries of inner truths and values.
- Together we can clarify your goals, overcome roadblocks, offer you the guidance and support so you can take the actions necessary to achieve them.
In addition, whether you want to find your life passion, make a big decision, find the love of your life, having the support of an experienced life coach, who keeps you accountable, is a great investment for your future. Through a collaborative process, we can partner together so you don’t have to journey alone.
What is a Christian Life Coach?
What an excellent question and while volumes have been written on Spiritual Direction and Life Coaching, it is important to understand the two are not the same thing as if Coaching is a more contemporary term for Spiritual Direction.
- Christian Life Coaching can be an incredible tool in real life of everyday people, but most especially for those who have specific goals in mind, things which they wish to change, issues they wish to address. Coaching can cover a wide variety of areas in your life.
- Spiritual Direction on the other hand, is in a context of real life in a community of faithful, friends who are on a similar journey. This is a lifelong journey, a gradual and progressive movement toward spiritual maturity, the image of Jesus and the maturation of love in our lives. These lives of growing intimacy with Jesus will result in more healthy and whole followers of Jesus, who are witnesses of the Gospel to a hurting world.
I will use my insightful coaching skills to assess and support you and to help address specific issues, barriers, and limitations as they relate to clearly defined goals.